KBVS protects all information provided by the user when the user uses all KBVS services, including asking for confidentiality, integrity, and requires the personal data it manages.
KBVS collects user data with the aim of managing and expediting the process of using the site, as well as other purposes as long as permitted by applicable laws and regulations. The User data collected is as follows:
1. Information about user, including but not limited to:
- Alias Name (if any)
- Address According to ID Card/Passport
- Other Address (if any)
- Marital status
- Personal Phone Number
- Place and date of birth
- Biological mother's name
- ID card (KTP) number
- Average annual income
- Office Address (if any)
- Source of fund.
- Beneficial Owner’s ID (if any)
- Purpose of opening account
Other information (if needed)
2. Data submitted independently by the User, User must submitted the accurate user’s data, including but not limited to data submitted when the user:
- Create or renew a KBVS account, including a username, email address, phone number, password, address, photo, etc;
- Contact KBVS, including through customer service;
- Use services on KBVS, including detailed transaction data and/or tip user transactions, including types, payment channels used, date and time of the transaction, as well as other transaction details;
- Use features that require permission to access the user's device.
- Information that you provide to us in the course of using KBVS (including information contained in any media uploaded for publication on our site or App); and
- any other information that you choose to send to us.
3. Data obtained from other sources, including :
- Marketing and notification service providers;
- Publicly available sources.
4. Information about your computer/mobile and about your visits to and use of KBVS (such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, mobile type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views).
USER CHOICE AND TRANSPARENCY
INFORMATION AND DISCLOSURE
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings (including proceedings contemplated by a third party, whether against us, you or another third party);
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); and
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling.
KBVS is only available to persons who are at least 17 (seventeen) years old and/or who have been legally deemed to be able to form binding contracts.
If we find out that we have collected or received Personal Data from a child under 17 (seventeen) years of age without the consent of your parents or legal guardians and/or a child under 13 (thirteen) years of age, we will delete that Personal Data. If you believe we may have any information from or about a child under 13 (thirteen) years and/or a child under 17 (seventeen) years without permission, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
We will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
While all payment information is sent over a secure protocol, other data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password (except when you log in).
THIRD PARTY SERVICES & WEBSITES
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site.
In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
- Cookies are small files that will automatically take place inside the user device that runs the device in the form of preferentially managing the user during the site.
- A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
- These cookies are not intended to be used when accessing other data that the User has on the User's computer device, other than what the User has agreed to submit.
- We may use both "session" cookies and "persistent" cookies on the website. The session cookies enable our website to keep track of you whilst you navigate the website. The persistent cookies will enable our website to recognise your computer when you visit our website.
- Whilst session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser, persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date.
- Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. (For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Internet Options", "Privacy", and selecting "Block all cookies" using the sliding selector.) This will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including ours.
- KBVS uses the Google Analytics Demographics and Interest feature. The data we obtain from these features will be used for the development of the Site and KBVS content. If you don't want your data to be tracked by Google Analytics, you can use the Google Analytics Add-On Browser Opt-Out.
- KBVS may use features provided by third parties in order to improve the services and content of KBVS, including the adjustment and presentation of advertisements to each User based on interest or visit history. If you don't want your ad to be displayed based on these adjustments, then you can set it through a browser.
Sahid Sudirman Center 41st fl. Unit AC
Jl. Jenderal Sudirman No 86 - Jakarta 10220
Phone : +62 21 250 98333
Whatsapp business : +6281283 52 5949
Email : email@example.com
Operational hours: 08.00 – 17.00