Back to ListApply Now
Anti Money Laundering
Jakarta (Head Office) , September 11 2023
- Bachelor's degree in law.
- Preferred having experiences at least 2 years in the same role.
- Having advanced written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Having advanced ability to operate computer.
- Having good problem-solving skills, initiative and innovative, and having good analytical and conceptual thinking.
- Detail and result oriented.
- Familiar with legal opinion, legal documents, legal drafting and criminal procedure law.
- Carry out instructions from the leadership in terms of inspections from authorities, SRO and/or law enforcers.
- Provide reports on the implementation of work/duties as legal staff follow and update matters related to aspects of laws and regulations, especially those related to the capital market sector.
- Study and provide opinion on the implementation of duties and functions as legal staff if there are cases or legal issues concerning the company or employees.
- Follow the training based on instruction from the leadership.